Sunday, September 15, 2013

‘Grand Masti’ leading lady Karishma Tanna pairs with Sunny Leone for 'Tina And Lolo'

After Minissha Lamba opted out of Devang Dholakia's Tina And Lolo, as she was not comfortable doing a lip-lock scene with Sunny Leone, Karishma Tanna has been signed to play her role. Tanna who is busy working on her fitness regime for the action thriller, confirms stating, "Yes I am doing the film along with Sunny Leone and we have already shot for 10 days. I am working on my fitness, since the character requires me to do hardcore action sequences like riding bikes, jumping from heights, flying in the air with the help of ropes etc. Although, I am enjoying the shoot, I have hurt myself and have a bad backache and multiple bruises on the body." Describing the film as a Charlie's Angels kind of a movie, Tanna reveals that the film will be shot in Mumbai and Georgia and will be completed by November. The makers are looking for a January 2014 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment