Saturday, November 19, 2011

Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher


After six years and two alleged affairs Demi Moore has finally had enough.
"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," the Ghost actress said in a statement released to the media.
"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life,” she continued. “This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."
For his part, Kutcher took the matter seriously enough to keep his thoughts within 140 characters.
"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi," Kutcher (or his media oversight company) Tweeted. The message continues: "Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and light, AK."
Moore, 49, and Kutcher, 33, were married in 2005 in a private ceremony.
Judging by Moore's statement, it appears no amount of Kabbalah counselling nor couple's retreats could save the marriage. In September, a flurry of tabloid headlines were roused by the Two and a Half Men star's alleged affair during a guys' weekend in San Diego.
There is no official word as to when Moore plans on filing the necessary papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment